- Eu-Analytics is located in Lyon, France. It will be referred to in these general terms and conditions as Eu-Analytics.
- The other party will be referred to in these general terms and conditions as the client.
- The offer within the scope of these general terms and conditions refers to the agreement for Eu-Analytics to provide a web service in exchange for payment from the client.
Application of the General Terms and Conditions
- These general terms and conditions apply to all services provided by Eu-Analytics.
- The most recent version of these general terms and conditions applies. The date of the most recent update is indicated in the introduction of these general terms and conditions.
- If one or more provisions of these general terms and conditions were to be partially invalidated, totally invalidated or declared null, the other provisions of these general terms and conditions remain fully applicable.
- Eu-Analytics reserves the right to modify these general terms and conditions at any time. The most recent version must and will always be updated and available on the website at the same address, in PDF format, or sent by email upon request.
Rates, Payments, and Refunds
- The prices indicated are inclusive of all taxes. The offer determines and indicates the price that will be charged and collected.
- The offer is at a fixed price. You will never be charged a different amount than the one associated with the offer you initially chose.
- The client can change the offer, either to a higher offer, or to a lower offer, at any time.
- The offer is for an indefinite period and can be terminated at any time by the client. To do so, simply go to the "My subscription" page and click on the button "Cancel my subscription".
- Payment is required as soon as the client accepts and subscribes to an offer, regardless of whether they use the services or not.
- The number of pages visited defined for a given offer must be used within 30 days following the payment of the offer. Unused visits at the end of these 30 days are lost.
- The offer includes only what is specified in the formula. This does not include integration work for the script on the client's side, for example, nor any potential application developments.
- Eu-Analytics reserves the right to update the prices of its offers in the future; however, if you have already subscribed to an offer, your price will not change. The new price of the offer will only be effective for new clients.
- Payments are processed by Paddle, which manages the entire subscription process and secures bank information. Eu-Analytics does not store any client's bank data or data related to the client's bank account.
- Amounts paid are not refundable. When the client wishes to stop an offer, they simply need to click on the Cancel my subscription button from the My Account page. The termination of the offer and the stop of withdrawals is immediate.
- The use of the Eu-Analytics service is provided "as is" and "as available". We work to ensure that the availability of our application is exemplary and as close to 100% as possible.
- Eu-Analytics is regularly tested both manually and automatically; however, it is still possible that the application may encounter errors occasionally, even if we do everything to avoid this. You can report bugs via the website's contact form. We will keep you regularly informed of the progress of the correction, but without a guaranteed response time. We also manage the priority of bug resolution ourselves, with those related to security and data being obviously prioritized.
Third-Party Services Used
- OVH - cloud infrastructure and IT hosting
- Scaleway - cloud infrastructure and IT hosting
- Paddle - online payment and subscription management.
You expressly understand and agree that Eu-Analytics shall not be liable, in law or in equity, to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, loss of profit, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to damages and compensation for loss of profits, clientele, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (1) the use or inability to use the services ; (2) the cost of purchasing substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the services; (3) unauthorized access or alteration of your transmissions or data; (4) statements or conduct of any third party on the service.